13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 469

0 members and 469 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 27,346
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (47,382)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Clint Domingue To Depart Delta Media Lafayette

From Radio Insight:

Following last week’s announcement of three new Program Directors at Delta Media Corporation’s Lafayette LA holdings, current Operations Manager Clint Domingue has stated he will be exiting at the end of this week.
    Domingue has spent his entire career at the cluster since 2014. During his tenure he rose from a producer at Sports “103.7 The Game? KLWB-FM Carencro and later added on-air duties at then AAA “106.3 Radio Lafayette” turned Rock/Alternative ?106.3 Lafayette?s Rock & Alternative? KYMK-FM Maurice where he currently hosts middays. He added cluster Production Director duties in 2021 and was named Operations Manager in January 2022.
    Domingue wrote, “After a little more than ten years, this week is my final week at Delta Media. Ten years ago, I started as a college student wanting to learn the ropes. From that moment on, my love for this business grew and my role in this company grew alongside it. From being a producer for a weekend sports radio show to being the Operations Manager for the entire cluster, I climbed to the top step by step. With all that said, my decision to step away from Delta Media was probably one of the toughest decisions l’ve ever made. This was where I grew into my own not only as an on-air talent but as a man. For all of that and more, I’m forever grateful. Honored to be able to finish out my time imparting my knowledge to the rest of the great team we have at Delta Media to keep the good things we have going on rolling. I’ll have some news on my next move a lot sooner than you think.”

more

Thread Information