13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 544

0 members and 544 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 27,206
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (47,242)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default David 'Ace' Cannon Shares First Comments Since Ace & TJ Exit

From Radio Insight:

Following his sudden and abrupt exit, from the syndicated Ace & TJ Show a couple of weeks ago, David ‘Ace’ Cannon released his first statement since the move.
    In a video shared to Instagram, Cannon did not comment directly on his departure from the show other than stating that he doesn’t know if he’ll “be a part of your life again the way I was for the past 26 years,”. He noted that he is going through a divorce and taking time to work on himself.
    Cannon and Ritchie ?TJ? Beams met when both were working part-time at KQID Alexandria LA in 1991 and would eventually be teamed together in mornings. They moved to WZYP Huntsville AL in 1995 before arriving at ?Kiss 95.1? WNKS Charlotte in 1998. The show has been a constant in the Charlotte market since despite moves to ?Channel 96.1? WHQC in 2012, back to WNKS to run from 9am-12pm in July 2022, and to its current home on Beasley Classic Hits ?K104.7? WKQC in May 2024. Following his departure, the show relaunched as “TJ & Riggins” with producer Bryan ‘Riggins’ Weber rising to co-host with Beams on September 23, but they immediately lost WKQC as an affiliate.
    In the video, Cannon said:
    Hey, it’s Ace.
    I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for your love and support during this very difficult time.
    I’m taking this time to work on myself and create a better space for myself and my future.
    Sadly, I am separated right now and going through a divorce and I just ask that you please be kind to all my family members and provide us the space that we need to adjust to this ever changing situation.
    Um, for me, I never really took the time to heal myself while working through difficult situations to pass.
    I’m working on becoming the man I want to be, achieving the goals I want to achieve and most importantly being the best father that I can be to my children.
    But what’s important in this moment is to say, thank you. Thousands of you reached out to let me know that you were thinking of me and my family and you were praying for me and my family, and that means more to me than you could ever imagine.
    I don’t know what my future holds.
    I don’t know when or if I’ll be a part of your life again the way I was for the past 26 years, but I do know that I will emerge from this a better and stronger person and a better and stronger father.
    Thank you for your time, God bless.

more

Thread Information