15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 1 2 3 4 5

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 593

0 members and 593 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 27,107
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (47,143)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Kelly Ford Rises To 103.1 The Wolf Music Director

From Radio Insight:

Connoisseur Media Country “103.1 The Wolf” WWWF-FM Bay Shore NY has promoted afternoon host Kelly Ford to Music Director.
    Ford, who also hosts Key Networks? syndicated ?Backstage Country? night show, joined the station on August 1. She is best known in the New York area for her run as co-host of Westwood One?s ?America?s Morning Show? and ?Ty, Kelly & Chuck? from 2015-18 before launching a local morning show on 94.7 WNSH from January 2019 until the station dropped the Country format in 2021. Ford previously spent two decades at Country 98.5 KYGO Denver from 1992 to 2012.
    WWWF-FM Program Director Patrick Shea said, “It?s become hard to count how many times I?ve heard, ‘wow, I love Kelly so much. You?re lucky to have her.’ We couldn?t agree more. Our team is lucky to have her, and Long Island is lucky to have her.?
    Connoisseur Media COO David Bevins added, “Kelly Ford is a true industry powerhouse. We are thrilled to have her at 103.1 The Wolf. Her passion for country music and her immediate connection with our listeners is an invaluable asset as we continue to grow our presence across Long Island.?
    Ford commented, “I?m beyond excited to step into the role of Music Director at 103.1 The Wolf. It feels like a natural evolution in my career, allowing me to deepen the relationships I’ve built over the years in country radio and Nashville. I?m pumped to collaborate with our amazing team under the leadership of Patrick Shea to help shape The Wolf into a beloved heritage station that resonates with our listeners and showcases the incredible talent in our genre.?

more

Thread Information