15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 1 2 3 4 5

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 264

0 members and 264 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 26,914
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (46,951)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Ryan Gorman Show Expands To Miami

From Radio Insight:

iHeartMedia News/Talk 610 WIOD Miami added the WFLA Tampa based “Ryan Gorman Show” for mornings earlier this month.
    Prior to joining WFLA in 2018, Gorman has worked as a fill-in host and contributor at WIOD. Hosted by Gorman and Executive Producer/co-host Dana McKay, the show will continue to air on WFLA from 5-9am weekdays, with WIOD carrying the 6-9am portion. Both previously had long runs in music radio with Gorman spending time at WFLZ Tampa, WFKS Jacksonville, WKSC Chicago, and WKSS Hartford while also hosting a political talk show at WELI New Haven CT. McKay has been heard on stations including WFLZ, WMTX and WSJT Tampa, WTIC-FM Hartford, and WIAD and WASH Washington DC.
    WIOD mornings had been hosted by Andrew Colton since November 2022. Colton shared on his BocaNewsNow.com that he decided to depart to focus on his digital media business writing, “As lawmakers continue to battle the future of AM radio, and whether automakers should be forced to utilize an aging technology, I came to the conclusion that my time is best spent on my growing media operations. I ended my hosting experience last week.”

more

Thread Information