14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 282

0 members and 282 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 26,296
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (46,334)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default WCBS-FM Signs Race Taylor To Contract Extension

From Radio Insight:

Audacy Classic Hits 101.1 WCBS-FM New York has announced the signing of midday host Race Taylor to a contract extension.
    Taylor is marking his 25th anniversary in New York. He spent twenty years at Cumulus Media Hot AC 95.5 WPLJ from 1999 until its sale in May 2019 and then joined WCBS-FM in July of that year. Prior to his arrival in New York, Taylor worked at WKRQ Cincinnati and KDMX Dallas and previously tracked shifts for Audacy Classic Hits stations in Dallas, Detroit, and Philadelphia.
    WCBS-FM Brand Manager/morning host John Foxx stated, “It?s been incredible to work alongside Race and watch him make meaningful relationships throughout the Tri-State for decades. He is a one-of-a-kind talent, and we?re thrilled to create many more memories with him as he continues to entertain our loyal listeners.”
    Taylor added, “I am elated to remain at Audacy surrounded by the infectious sound of these legendary stations and celebrate 25 years in New York City. The first note of thanks belongs to my wife, Patty, whose dedication to our family has been the very foundation of any success that has found me. I?m also grateful to Workhouse Media?s John McConnell for the friendship and guidance that has helped me navigate my career. I?m looking forward to the journey ahead supported by Chris Oliviero, Jim Ryan, John Foxx and the Audacy team in New York, who have made this achievement more special than I ever imagined.?

more

Thread Information