16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 375

0 members and 375 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 26,064
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (46,102)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Townsquare Media Gives Mornings A Taste of Country

From Radio Insight:

Townsquare Media is expanding its “Taste of Country” brand with the launch of “Taste of Country Mornings” starting Wednesday, March 13.
    The new morning show is hosted by musician/influencer Nicole Taylor and former “Wild Country 99” KZPK St. Cloud MN morning host Matthew Wood from Townsquare’s Nashville studios. Taylor is a member of the group “Taylor Red” alongside her sisters Natalie and Nika Taylor, who have been making regular appearances on “Taste of Country Nights” throughout 2023.
    The new show will debut on four Townsqaure stations: 99.9 KEKB Grand Junction CO, “US 104.9” KIIK Quad Cities IA/IL, “Lonestar 92.3” KNFM Odessa TX, and “Y95” KCGY Laramie/Cheyenne WY. All four stations had previously featured KWWK Rochester MN morning host Curt St. John tracking the shift.
    Wood stated, “This is such a unique, amazing opportunity and I couldn?t be more excited to join the team. I?m ready to hear stories from the listeners and share my own, too. But mainly, I?m hoping I don?t screw it up.”
    Townsquare VP/Country Music Programming & Content Doug Montgomery told Country Aircheck, “Our Nashville family is growing. This pair has chemistry that you can’t manufacture and this will be a fun, new destination for morning listeners. Wood and Nicole will pop up on Taste of Country Nights, and Evan will be a regular visitor to the morning show. Likewise, our great local hosts like Clay Moden, Ginny Brophey and others will stop in to say hi. I’m so excited to build this new show with the entire team.”
    Taste of Country Mornings joins Compass Media Networks’ syndicated “Taste of Country Nights” hosted by Evan Paul and its weekend edition hosted by Jess Rose as part of Townsquare’s Nashville based programming paired with the web/social media platform of the same name.

more

Thread Information