PDA

View Full Version : Lu Valentino Joins Results Radio

Colorado Media Newsroom
September 14th, 2023, 01:05 PM
From Radio Insight:

https://radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2023/09/luvalentino-200x178.jpgResults Radio LLC has announced the addition of Lu Valentino as Regional Marketing Director for the company’s stations in Chico, Redding, and Yuba City-Marysville CA.
Valentino will succeed Marla Silva, who is relocating with her family to San Antonio. She joins Results Radio after a career in both on-air and sales most recently as Affiliate Exposure and Engagement Coordinator for Local Radio Networks. She has hosted mornings at KMXP and KZZP Phoenix and WABB Mobile among other destinations along with roles as Community Affairs Director and APD for Riviera Broadcasting Phoenix and Marketing Director for WABB, Cumulus Mobile, Entercom Tampa, and Sinclair Daytona Beach/Orlando.

Results Radio LLC has hired Lu Valentino as Regional Marketing Director for the Company?s 12-station group including clusters in Chico, Redding, and Yuba City-Marysville California.* The position was previously held by Marla Silva who is assisting in the transition and then relocating to her extended family?s home ground in San Antonio TX. * Valentino begins September 25 and reports to Results Radio LLC President Jack Fritz.
Valentino arrives from Los Angeles where she recently served as Affiliate Exposure and Engagement Coordinator for Local Radio Networks (LRN).* Previously she held radio positions including AE for Sierra H Broadcasting, Community Affairs Director and APD for Riviera Broadcasting (both Phoenix AZ), and Marketing Director for WABB Mobile, Cumulus Mobile, Entercom Tampa, and Sinclair Daytona Beach/Orlando.* She has also performed 5-years as a national syndication on-air host for Westwood One Radio Networks.
Fritz commented: ?We?re truly lucky to have Lu Valentino joining the Results Radio team. She?s a rare find, combining great energy and experience ? a perfect a fit for our opportunity. Marla Silva has done a terrific job for our company and she?s certainly leaving big shoes to fill. But I?m fully confident that Lu will meet and exceed that challenge with vision and top notch execution.
Valentino said ?It’s truly an honor to join this dynamic organization. I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Jack Fritz and Dave Shakes for entrusting me with this role. From the dedicated Market Managers, Operations Managers to incredibly talented live and local on-air hosts, it’s clear that this company is home to a wealth of expertise and creativity. I look forward to working together to achieve our marketing objectives and contribute to the continued success of Results Radio LLC”.
Valentino may be reached after September 25 at lvalentino@resultsradio.com
Silva may be reached at marlaksilva@yahoo.com *

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/258840/lu-valentino-joins-results-radio/)