PDA

View Full Version : JJ Jeffries Joins Results Radio Chico As Operations Manager/KRQR PD

Colorado Media Newsroom
June 22nd, 2023, 06:10 AM
From Radio Insight:

https://radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2023/06/jjjeffries-150x200.jpgResults Radio has announced the appointment of JJ Jeffries as Operations Manager for their Chico CA cluster and Program Director of Rock “106.7 Z-Rock (https://zrockfm.com)” KRQR Orland.
Jeffries joins Results Radio from Super Radio Music Group where he was programming seven streams since 2016. He previously served a PD of Rock 97.9 KUPD Phoenix from 1995 to 2005 and VP/Programming for Riviera Broadcasting Phoenix from 2005-2007. Earlier in his career, he held programming roles in Monterey and Palm Springs CA and St. Cloud MN.
Jeffries fills the opening created by the untimely passing of Paul Boris earlier this year.

Results Radio LLC has hired JJ Jeffries as Operations Manager for the Company?s 4-station cluster in Chico: 92.7 BOB-FM (Adult Hits KBQB-FM) Power 102.1 (CHR KCEZ-FM), 106.7 Z-Rock (Active Rock KRQR-FM), and Thunder 100.7 (Classic Rock KTHU-FM). Jeffries will also serve as Program Director for Z-Rock. He succeeds Paul Boris who passed away unexpectedly in May. KTHU-FM and the company?s KHRD-FM Redding continue to be led by Classic Rock Format Captain Mark Zander.
Jeffries begins July 24. He will report to Sr VP of Strategic Development Dave Shakes and recently named Chico Market Manager Rocky Cosgrove.
Jeffries is an industry programming veteran with a wide range of experience. He has been VP of Programming for the Riviera Broadcast Group in Phoenix, and independent consultant for Rock, AC, Alternative, and Classic Hits formats. He was PD of KUPD Phoenix 1995-2005. Also, PD of the Ervasti Media Group?s Super Radio Music Group?s 7 streaming formats. He has been a News Anchor for USA/IRN Radio News and performs as a voice actor with international clients including The European Baseball League, ?Noah? in the ?A Whisper in the Twilight? video game, and Iceland?s promotional video ?Magical Breathtaking Iceland?. Jeffries? also served as an OM in Monterey CA, PD in St Cloud MN and Palm Springs CA, and Air Talent for several stations in Minneapolis MN.
Shakes commented: ?JJ impressed us with his listening insights, thoughts on coaching and leadership, audience development, and ideas to lead our amazing Z-Rock. He?s multi-talented. Rocky and I are excited about the fun ahead for our talented and driven Chico cluster programming team.
Jeffries said ?I am grateful for this opportunity! From the very start, I liked my conversations with the team of Dave, Rocky and Jack. Working with their rich experience and knowledge of the radio business will be of great benefit to me. Results Radio is a well-run group and a great fit for my skill set. I am excited to get started?
Jeffries may be reached at programmerpro@yahoo.com
Results Radio LLC is a 12-station group based in Santa Rosa CA led by CEO/President Jack Fritz, focused on Northern California with stations and media platforms serving Chico, Redding, and Yuba City-Marysville.

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/254012/jj-jeffries-joins-results-radio-chico-as-operations-manager-krqr-pd/)