PDA

View Full Version : Beasley Appoints Mike Cutchall As Las Vegas VP/Market Manager

Colorado Media Newsroom
May 1st, 2023, 02:50 PM
From Radio Insight:

https://i0.wp.com/radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2023/05/MikeCutchall.jpg?resize=145%2C200&ssl=1Beasley Media has appointed Mike Cutchall as its new Las Vegas VP/Market Manager.
Cutchall had been serving as interim Market Manager at the cluster after previously serving as CEO Zelus Esports since July 2021. Cutchall had previously served as CEO of the Phoenix based Riviera Broadcasting from 2010 to 2021 and also ran YMF Media after it acquired Inner City Broadcasting from 2012-15 and Sun City Communications from 2002-10. He has also held roles as Chief Operating Officer of Prism Radio Partners from 1992-96, Regional VP for SFX Broadcasting from 1996-98, and EVP for AMFM Broadcasting from 1998-2002.
Cutchall succeeds Peter Burton, who exited the company in March to join Stage 2 Capital Catalyst as a Limited Partner.

Beasley Media Group announces Mike Cutchall has been named Vice President and Market Manager of the company?s Las Vegas-based radio properties. He will begin his new role immediately.
The accomplished media executive has most recently been serving as the interim Market Manager at the stations. Previously, he was the president of Zelus, a marketing, media, and business solution company centered around the dynamic and rapidly growing esports and recreational gaming space.
Cutchall also worked as the CEO of Riviera Broadcasting, Operating Partner at YMF Media, CEO of Sun City Communications & Cobalt Communications, Executive Vice President of Capstar/AMFM, Regional Vice President of SFX Broadcasting and COO of Prism Radio Partners.
?I first met George Beasley over a decade ago as we worked together on a transaction in Las Vegas,? said Cutchall. ?Since then, I have had the pleasure of interacting with both Caroline and Brian. I have always admired Beasley Media Group?s culture and core values. I am excited to be joining their team in the entertainment capital of the world.?
?I witnessed Mike?s passion for his people and his exceptional leadership qualities firsthand when we worked together over 15 years ago,? said Kevin Rich, Vice President of Operations. ?It is these qualities, and his strategic vision, that will help us take our Las Vegas cluster to new heights. We are thrilled to welcome Mike to the Beasley family.?

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/251658/beasley-appoints-mike-cutchall-as-las-vegas-vp-market-manager/)