PDA

View Full Version : Mychal Maguire Joins SummitMedia Greenville As Director of Programming and Operations

Colorado Media Newsroom
March 13th, 2023, 09:23 AM
From Radio Insight:

https://i0.wp.com/radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2020/03/whzt.png?resize=200%2C200&ssl=1SummitMedia has appointed Mychal Maguire as Director of Programming and Operations for its Greenville SC cluster.
Maguire spent seven years as Program Director at Hip Hop ?95.7 The Beat? WBTP Tampa until exiting in June 2022. He previously served as SVP/Programming for iHeart Montgomery AL, Director of Urban Programming in Macon GA and PD of WPHH Hartford for the company. He has also worked in Shreveport, Charleston and Killeen TX.
In Greenville, Maguire succeeds Maurice Devoe who relocated to Birmingham as part of his duties as Rhythmic Top 40 and Urban Brand and Content Leader for the company. He will oversee Rhythmic CHR “Hot 98.1” WHZT, Adult R&B “107.3 Jamz” WJMZ, Alternative “X98.5” WJMZ-HD2, and Classic Hits “Awesome 99.5” WJMZ-HD3.

SummitMedia, LLC names Mychal Maguire as Director of Programming and Operations for its Greenville cluster.
Maguire comes to SummitMedia from iHeart Media in Tampa, where he served as program director and midday personality on WBTP 95.7, Throwback 94.5 and 105.9. With more than 20 years of experience, he is recognized for his imaging, promotions and digital expertise, as well as his ability to develop creative non-traditional-radio (NTR) opportunities for online video programming.
?I am honored to lead the exceptional team there. I look forward to building upon the current success achieved and delivering great radio to Greenville/Spartanburg listeners,? Maguire said.
Maguire has collected numerous awards over the years including Billboard Radio Personality of the Year and Program Director of the Year from Radio and Records Magazine.
Mychal brings energy, drive and passion to every station he has been associated with,? said Maurice DeVoe, SummitMedia Rhythmic Top 40 and Urban Brand and Content Leader. ?I?m excited to have his experience, expertise and perspective here in Greenville, to serve our listeners and clients in the way they deserve.?
SummitMedia Greenville stations include 107.3 JAMZ (WJMZ), Hot 98.1 (WHZT), Awesome 99.5 (WJMZ-HD3) and X98.5 (WJMZ-HD2).

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/249777/mychal-maguire-joins-summitmedia-greenville-as-director-of-programming-and-operations/)