PDA

View Full Version : Justin Ragland Rises To SummitMedia VP/Events & Promotions

Colorado Media Newsroom
September 6th, 2022, 11:40 AM
From Radio Insight:

https://i0.wp.com/radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2018/08/summit.png?resize=200%2C200&ssl=1SummitMedia has announced the promotion of Justin Ragland to Vice President of Events and Promotions overseeing all of the company’s promotions teams.
Ragland has led the SummitMedia Birmingham promotions department since 2000.

SummitMedia LLC announced today that Justin Ragland is the company’s new Vice President of Events and Promotions, a role that elevates him to a corporate leadership position overseeing 46 stations in nine markets nationwide.
For more than two decades, Ragland has managed the Birmingham cluster’s promotions department. His award-winning efforts generated new revenue streams and significant increases in ratings over the years.
“We are very pleased to have Justin leading our events and promotions efforts. He has done an outstanding job for us in Birmingham, and we are excited for him to bring his unique skillset to the entire company,” said Chairman/CEO Carl Parmer.
“Justin is a consumer and client-focused professional with a detailed and strategic outlook that is unmatched in the industry. In this new corporate role, he will elevate every other market in this way and grow our national brand,” said Randy Chase, SummitMedia’s Executive Vice President.
“My goal is to be an instrumental team member in every SummitMedia market to help grow each brand in both ratings and revenue. Joining the leadership team for this company is a privilege and one that I am excited about,” Ragland added.
In his new position, Ragland will lead promotions teams in the company’s clusters throughout the nation in designing, directing and implement all marketing, branding and promotional materials.
Ragland remains based in Birmingham.

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/240913/justin-ragland-rises-to-summitmedia-vp-events-promotions/)